VOGUE, the world’s most prestigious fashion magazine, launched in August 2021 for the very first time in the Nordics. Under the name Vogue Scandinavia, the publication covers the best of conscious fashion, design and culture from Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Iceland.Vogue Scandinavia is headquartered in Stockholm and produced in English in a unique ‘digital-first’ venture, which is complemented by a high-quality bi-monthly print magazine which is sold internationally via online purchase.
We are looking for an acting Accounting Manager to cover maternity leave. You will be part of a finance team of three and report directly to the CFO/COO. Your main responsibility will be to lead general accounting processes and improve daily financial routines.
Your tasks will be
- Monthly book closures and financial reporting
- Budget and cash flow work
- Day to day accounting and reconciliation
- VAT reporting
- Yearly audit and lead of related documentation
- Reporting according K3-rules and preparation of the annual report
- HR administration and contracts
- Maintain contact with outsourced payroll team and time reporting
- Support CFO/COO in general financial questions and queries
Who are you?
You like accounting and are able to lead the book closure process all by yourself. You are structured and accurate as a person, with strong problem solving skills. Driven and desire to develop and evaluate processes. You are flexible, open-minded and a team player. Comfortable in a variable, fast-paced environment with an international touch.
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Academic degree in finance/accounting
- Has fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Analytical and good Excel/Google sheets skills
- Experience of project accounting
- Work experience of e-commerce and media
- Familiarity with systems as Fortnox, Shopify and Stripe
- Form of employment: Temporary substitute employment
- Employment period: Approx 12 months, starting in June 2023
- Scope: 100% of full-time (40 hours a week)
- Location: Central Stockholm
Please apply with a CV and Cover Letter. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and close for any further applications once we have found the right candidate.