About Vogue Scandinavia
Vogue is the number one fashion magazine in the world. Since the launch in August 2021, Vogue Scandinavia has had more than 7M digital users globally and 15 published print magazines sold and shipped to more than 95 countries. Our enduring relationships with the industry's leading creative talents, make it a unparalleled publishing proposition.
Launched in August 2021 for the very first time in the Nordics, Vogue Scandinavia is a forward-looking digital-first luxury media outlet fuelled by innovation. As the leading authoritative voice in the Nordics, we celebrate the very best of Scandinavian fashion, beauty, design and culture – giving our readers access to the Nordics at the touch of a button.
From the latest curated, conscious fashion advice, finger-on-the-pulse beauty trends, unmissable travel tips, insider insight and opinions worth listening to, we’re leading the cultural zeitgeist here in Scandinavia.
Vogue's first entry into the Nordic region is a unique publishing experience with a digital first approach and an elevated print magazine experience. Headquartered at Sköldungagatan in Stockholm, the globally recognized fashion publication is produced in English across digital, print, and social platforms.
Vogue Scandinavia is looking for an experienced Sales & Partnership Manager for our Stockholm team who will contribute to both Vogue Scandinavia success, and the success of our partners.
The Sales & Partnership Manager will have a proven track record of working at a managerial level in an established sales role. Vogue Scandinavia's 'digital first' approach demands that the candidate will have a deep and comprehensive understanding of digital media and experience of working in digital sales.
As the ideal candidate you have an entrepreneurial mindset to conceptualize and execute bespoke brand solutions. You have experience creating original and innovative concepts across all digital platforms including mobile, digital, audio-visual, social, and print.
You are comfortable working in an international environment and have experience identifying, developing, and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers at agencies and directly with clients at the world's biggest fashion, beauty, interior and retail brands.
The Sales & Partnership Manager will be target driven and results orientated and have the ability to work collaboratively with the marketing and editorial teams.
- Building relationships with existing and new clients and agencies
- Communicating Vogue Scandinavia's value proposition for both digital and print
- Creating innovative partnership products and brand solutions
- Developing and managing short and long-term commercial plans for clients
- Coordinating relevant and necessary resources to support partnerships
- Project manage client relationships, from first contact to result analysis
- Provide accurate business reporting, including revenue estimates and annual projections
- Manage project budgets and assignments to achieve corporate objectives
- Meet fixed sales targets
Preferable Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to manage and grow an existing base of business while continuing to drive new business
- Fluency in English and at least one Nordic language
- Successful track record of growing revenue, especially media activations
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and excellent communication skills
- Strong drive to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to deliver the highest quality service to our agencies and clients
- Knowledge of the international luxury market and brands is a plus
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in a high-energy, rapidly evolving organization
- 5+ years of experience of relevant sales experience with demonstrated ability to navigate relationships with both clients and agencies
- BA in Business Administration or in a similar field
This is a full-time position covering a 1 year maternity leave but with opportunities for a permanent position if you prove to be the perfect candidate.
The start date is May 1st and we’ll be assessing applications continuously.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Please apply with CV and Cover Letter.