Head of Video
Head of Video
Vogue Scandinavia is looking for an experienced and creative Head of Video for the Stockholm office.
Are you passionate about creating high-class video material and about building Vogue Scandinavia’s brand to new heights through storytelling? You might be who we are looking for.
The Head of Video will be responsible for creating, editing and overseeing video material for the website and our social media channels. A successful candidate should be passionate about the latest trends in video, and be able to bring their creative ideas to life. The Head of Video must be highly organized with excellent communication skills and will work closely with the Digital Team.
The ideal candidate has vast experience using video editing software, has their own video equipment and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Record video using professional equipment
- Post-production video editing
- Shoot still-life photography and image editing
- Keep up with the latest trends in video and social media
- Consistently creating interesting, high-quality content
- Deciding on creative ideas for video and themes
- Put together storyboards
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Set-up lighting and audio equipment
- Maintain equipment
- Liaising with social media editor and digital editor
Skills & Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of the fashion and creative industry
- Experience working with both video and photography
- Strong organisational skills, a self-directed work style, and excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong editing skills with an excellent portfolio
- A minimum of 3 years of video and editing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work on complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- A creative and hands-on personality
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Hands-on experience with Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and/or other editing programs
- Passionate about the latest trends in video, photography and social media
- Fluency in English
- Passionate about Social Media and viral video trends
- Knowledge of Tiktok, Youtube and other major video platforms
Please apply with a CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio